"I have competed well; I have finished the race; I have kept the faith. From now on the crown of righteousness awaits me, which The Lord, the just judge, will award to me on that day, and not only to me, but to all who have longed for his appearance."
- 2 Timothy 4: 7-8
Update (as of September 21, 2020)
All Saints Parish is currently working with the Archdiocese to resume CYO Athletics as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have questions, please call the Parish Office at 253 845 7521.
All Saints Parish Catholic Youth Organization is part of the Archdiocesan CYO athletic program aimed at helping children and youth to grow in sportsmanship, friendship, hard work, and athleticism. Our objectives (listed in order of emphasis) are as follows:
- Provide each participant an opportunity for physical exercise in an environment that fosters a lifelong habit of healthy physical activity
- Help each participant build a foundation of sport-specific skill that gives them an opportunity to play the sport in a competitive environment (in particular, high school varsity team)
- Guide each participant in developing the virtues of prudence (wisdom), justice (fairness), temperance (self-discipline) and fortitude (psychological stamina)
- Offer each participant the experience of playing on a team and to develop an ethic of teamwork
- Integrate children and parents more deeply into their faith and the life of their Parish
- Invite each participant into an environment where friendships can be formed
All objectives will receive attention at some point over the course of the season.