"I have competed well; I have finished the race; I have kept the faith. From now on the crown of righteousness awaits me, which the Lord, the just judge, will award to me on that day, and not only to me, but to all who have longed for his appearance."
2 Timothy 4:7-8
All Saints Parish Catholic Youth Organization is part of the Archdiocesan CYO athletic program aimed at helping children and youth to grow in sportsmanship, friendship, hard work, and athleticism. Our objectives are as follows:
- Provide each participant an opportunity for physical exercise in an environment that fosters a life-long habit of healthy physical activity.
- Help each participant build a foundation of sport-specific skill that gives them an opportunity to play the sport in a competitive environment (i.e. high school varsity team).
- To help each participant develop the virtues of prudence (wisdom), justice (fairness), temperance (self-discipline) and fortitude (psychological stamina)
- Provide each participant the experience of playing on a team and to develop an ethic of teamwork.
- To help integrate children and parents more deeply into their faith and the life of their parish
- Provide each participant an environment where friendships can be formed.
These objectives are listed in order of the relative emphasis in terms of time and energy that the CYO program will invest in the objective. Though the nature of CYO demands more time be spent on some objectives than others, each objective will receive some attention over the course of the season.
Questions? Please contact:
CYO Athletics Coordinator
Phone: (253) 845-7521 ext. 130