We welcome new visitors always!
Click here to read more about what an outdoor service is like.
Upcoming Pre-Registration Changes for Outdoor Masses
(updated August 20, 2021)
Pre– and walk-in registration is no longer required for weekend Masses. However, for Holy Days and special Liturgies that have a capacity limitation, please pre-register by visiting this webpage, which will continue to be updated with information on future Masses (or register by calling the Parish Office -
12 to 4 P.M., Monday to Friday - at 253 845 7521).
The following health and safety protocols will be observed:
- Face coverings are to be worn by all who attend any indoor Masses or Parish functions on campus.
- Anyone experiencing a fever or other symptoms of illness must remain at home. Please self-assess prior to your arrival using this Health Screening Questionnaire and Testing Resources.
- Attendees may face mandatory quarantine if a fellow attendee subsequently tests positive for COVID-19.
- Mass will be a shorter duration and without public singing.
- When physically able during indoor Masses only, please kneel at these times:
1) between Sanctus ("Holy, holy, holy") and Our Father
2) between Agnus Dei ("Lamb of God") and Communion
3) after Communion (or sitting if preferred).
When you arrive at Mass, you will be checked off the list (when pre-registration required) and seated. Please consider the sight line of others to see the altar if planning to bring an umbrella for inclement weather (rain hoods recommended).
The dispensation from attending Mass in person is still in effect, whether you are ill or vulnerable. This also covers situations where people are unable to attend because of limitations of available seating, illness, and general risk or vulnerability. Live-streamed Mass from the Archdiocese remains daily on Vimeo and Facebook. Masses are also available on television.
About half of our Parish's income is normally collected at weekend Masses. Our Parish continues to have expenses during this time of lessened Mass attendance. We thank those who have already made the shift to online giving!
You can set up online giving here. One-time and recurring options are available.
You can also mail or deliver your contribution to:
All Saints Catholic Parish
204 6th Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98371
(updated March 22, 2021) Do you know about Year of Saint Joseph?
Pope Francis proclaimed a "Year of Saint Joseph" on December 8, 2020, in his Apostolic Letter,
Archdiocese of Seattle's dedicated webpage for this special year (which ends December 8, 2021).
During these uncertain times, we are all experiencing different life and relationship challenges. Please know that whatever you are feeling, you are not alone.
"Self-Care During the Pandemic" is offered by Emily De La Torre, a nationally board-certified, licensed Catholic mental health counselor, who specializes in marriage and family therapy. She owns and operates Pax Family Counseling, a group counseling practice in downtown Vancouver.