Weekend Mass is celebrated outdoors (rain, shine or cold) on:
- Saturdays at 5 and 7 P.M.
- Sundays at 9, 10 and 11 A.M.
We welcome new visitors always!
Click here to read more about what an outdoor service is like.
Upcoming Pre-Registration Changes for Outdoor Masses
(updated July 6, 2021)
Pre– and walk-in registration is no longer required for weekend Masses. However, for Holy Days and special Liturgies that have a capacity limitation, please pre-register by visiting this webpage, which will continue to be updated with information on future Masses (or register by calling the Parish Office -
12 to 4 P.M., Monday to Friday - at 253 845 7521).
The following health and safety
protocols will be observed:
experiencing a fever or other symptoms of illness must remain at home. Please self-assess prior to your arrival using this Health
Screening Questionnaire and Testing Resources.
- Attendees may face mandatory quarantine if a fellow attendee subsequently tests
positive for COVID-19.
- Mass will be a shorter duration and without public singing.
- When physically able during indoor Masses only, please kneel at these times:
1) between Sanctus ("Holy, holy, holy") and Our Father
2) between Agnus Dei ("Lamb of God") and Communion
3) after Communion (or sitting if preferred).
When you arrive at Mass, you will be checked off the list (when pre-registration required) and seated. Please consider the sight line of others to see the altar if planning to bring an umbrella for inclement weather (rain hoods recommended).
The dispensation from attending Mass in person is still in effect, whether you are ill or vulnerable. This also covers situations where people are unable to attend because of limitations of available seating, illness, and general risk or vulnerability. Live-streamed Mass from the Archdiocese remains daily on Vimeo and Facebook. Masses are also available on television.