Dedication of the Pope Francis Jubilee House
Saturday, November 19, 2016
1006 104th St E Tacoma WA 98445
Join us for a celebration of the completion of Pope Francis' Jubilee
House! Tour the home, enjoy some refreshments, and hear stories from those involved with the building process! For more information, please contact:
About the Pope Francis Jubilee House Project
In partnership with the Tacoma/Pierce County Habitat for Humanity, the parishes of the Pierce County Deanery will be working together to fund, build, and dedicate a house to Pope Francis in honor of his Jubilee Year of Mercy. This commitment provides every Catholic in the County with an opportunity to participate as their time and abilities permit.
Some of the ways you may wish to support this commitment to the Pope's Jubilee House are:
- Give financially. All Saints Parish has a fundraising goal of $4,718 for this project. Contributions may be made by dropping off your gift of cash or check into the collection basket at Mass. Please make all checks out to All Saints Parish, and write "Jubilee House" in the memo. To give by credit card, please call the parish office at (253) 845-7521.
- Name the House. We are calling it the “Pope Francis Jubilee
House” for the time being, but we need a better name! The winner will help dedicate a plaque for the house.
- Videography. We want to produce a complete digital
scrapbook documenting our celebration of this Jubilee Year of Mercy. We hope to send a copy to Pope Francis!
- Social Media. We will need a Facebook guru and contributors to keep everyone in all the parishes aware of our progress.
- Family Selection. Contact
Rebecca Glover at the Habitat office at (253) 627-5626 x 105 to discuss qualifications. More information can also be found online at http://bit.ly/PierceH4H
Please join us in helping to make this Jubilee Year of Mercy one to be remembered. To volunteer or for more information, please contact either Dan Fannin at (253) 588-5956 or (253) 229-7877, or email email@example.com, or leave a message at the Pierce County Deanery Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.